My level 12 friend got perma banned for nothing???

My friend who's level 12 got permanently banned today and there was no email sent to him regarding the ban. The only reason that i could think of which may have lead to this ban is the fact that he went 2/17 as ashe yesterday. But even so, there was neither a sign of intentionally feeding nor did he said anything deemed as ' toxic '. He tried his very best despite being a level 12 and matching up with me ( plat 5 ) to face off against players of similar ranked as mine. His ban is unjustified. I would like to hear from the GM's and yes, he has already filed an email to the support and is awaiting for a response.
    IGN : Dreading
    Rate +Rate -

Your level 12 friend can post here himself. And people don't get banned for being bad at the game.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code topnmidnbtm's Avatar
    ASk ur friend send his request to accountsam@garena.com
    Rate +Rate -

Garena GM + Resident Otaku Accepted the Summoner's Code GM_OjouSama's Avatar
    Hello! That account was caught for use of third party tools and your friend's registered email account will receive notice of it very soon if not already. This was not a punishment due to verbal behavior if that is your concern! Please do ask them to keep in mind for that email. If anything, please contact customer support via accountsam@garena.com as suggested by topnmidnbtm!
    Adagio, summoner! ❤
    PM me for reports, feedback or ask me anything!
    Rate +Rate -