Unhappy I can't enter the game!

1. Are you using Wi-Fi or Wired Connection? Wi-Fi
    2. Are you sharing Internet Connection with your friends or family? Yes
    3. Are you having P2P programs such as PPS, QVOD or Torrent running at the background? No.
    4. What Anti-Virus/Firewall you are using? None, Only Windows Firewall , Windows Defender
    5. Game Mode: All
    6. Summoner Name: AVA117
    7. Internet Service Provider (ISP): Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT)
    8. Location: Philippines
    9. Traceroute: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wjyg5...17.172.253.png
    10. Send us your logs file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/co7rq...evm/AVA117.zip

NOTE: Tinypic keeps deleting the photo I'm uploading for Traceroute so I decided to upload it on Mediafire and post it as a link here.
    Please don't delete my post I'm seriously desperate on fixing this.

I'm sorry for posting here instead of forum.lol.garena.ph but to be honest the community there
    looks like they don't really care. I'm just desperate to find a solution and can't seem to find one.
    And the community over there seems to be less engaging than here. Sorry for saying this but it's the
    truth.

Please help me! It worked fine 3 hours ago I did the "DNS Solution".

And I know that it can't be performance issues because I'm averaging at 45 fps on High settings.
    Last edited by EMVAKS2002; 08-13-2017 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Typing Error
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code kiasha's Avatar
    I can enter LoL, but after pick a champ, I can't launch the client :'(
    It said please check my internet connection but it's all good.

I left 2 games already geez..
    MainSupport
    Ply w/Boyfriend
    FB Page❤
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by EMVAKS2002 View Post
    I'm sorry for posting here instead of forum.lol.garena.ph but to be honest the community there
    And guess what? No one cares about your problem here because this forum is not for people playing on the PH server. So go ask there like you should have done in the first place.
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by ritarded View Post
    And guess what? No one cares about your problem here because this forum is not for people playing on the PH server. So go ask there like you should have done in the first place.
    No need to be a full blown dickhead. And for your information I wouldn't have come here
    if the community for the PH Server is more engaging.
    Last edited by EMVAKS2002; 08-13-2017 at 03:39 PM.
    Rate +Rate -

Closing thread. Please contact your local customer support and based on similar posts, it seems to be ISP related since all reports so far are from the same ISP.
    Rate +Rate -