Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Map Hack

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code iristeo's Avatar

Map Hack

Are there any map hacks around for LOL? I just met a team who has no wards, cos we took oracle and walked the jungle. and yet whenever we are taking blue or red, they will appear, with Ashe's arrow going straight bull's eyes hitting. I havent seen an Ashe with 100% hit rate for her arrow until now.

Can someone from Riot or Garena or whoever pls explain on this?

There is no point playing a game with map hack. Especially a game like this.
    Rate +Rate -

Wow, this is serious!
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code zL.NightmarE's Avatar

No such thing as maphack. I'm pretty sure of it since the files are not easily tempered as compared to warcraft (:
    Altaïr / Lacera / Kiel | Stream Link: twitch.tv/zlacera
    I'll have the last dissonance.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code nerasierra's Avatar
    maybe they wanted to camp at ur buffs knowing that ur team wants it
    IGN : Cursed
    Main:Lanewick , Rammus, Supports
    <3 Girl's Day
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code
    It's called wards.
    '''
    "
    Official Account : BRhuehuehue
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code millenius's Avatar
    Obviously they had already been to your camp to clear the indication on the minimap. As soon as it's up again, they be there waiting.
    Rate +Rate -

It is almost impossible to hack LoL. What you are running when you click the icon is just the game client. The actual game and stuff like buying champions, deduction of IP/RP etc is handled by the game servers.

Unless you have some supercomputer that can hack the game the same time you are playing, not to mention you have to get past their countless firewalls, I'd say that you have just about zero chance of hacking the game.

Also, like what has been posted above:
    Quote Originally Posted by zL.NightmarE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Manjixsama View Post
    It's called wards.
    Lrn2play
    Suzumiya Haruhi is bestgirl +||+ Magic the Gathering is bestcardgame
    『抵抗は無駄と知れ!』
    I'm real friendly, talk to me =D
    Rate +Rate -

i faced it too~i might consider some of them as bug~
    okay. lemme start to tell you all my exp.
    1st:
    since riven patch( i wonder that this is new system or what)..
    i were setting up my masteries~so it take some time but i do alert about remaining time(time left) , i still have 17 second left (while the other already lock their champion and i not choosing any champ yet and again the last one to choose )i suddenly locked and . the game straight start without 10seconds extra.(happen to me over 2 or 3 time ....all on custom games)

2nd:
    the game set into blind (which is not random or draft!) as the champ choosing part all of us locked and game straight start(this one happen once also on custom games).

3rd:
    is there any item that allow opposite team to heard what im saying?(or any spell ?) , that time . . . .im complementing my team for really mess up ganking , then i my word also messed up ,so when i think back it should be team chat !
    how come the opposite team can type the exactly same word and then im asking "is there any of you hacking?"(on team chat okay!) one of them reply "yes , amazing right?"
    ...so hows that?
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by zalalo92 View Post
    i faced it too~i might consider some of them as bug~
    okay. lemme start to tell you all my exp.
    1st:
    since riven patch( i wonder that this is new system or what)..
    i were setting up my masteries~so it take some time but i do alert about remaining time(time left) , i still have 17 second left (while the other already lock their champion and i not choosing any champ yet and again the last one to choose )i suddenly locked and . the game straight start without 10seconds extra.(happen to me over 2 or 3 time ....all on custom games)

2nd:
    the game set into blind (which is not random or draft!) as the champ choosing part all of us locked and game straight start(this one happen once also on custom games).

3rd:
    is there any item that allow opposite team to heard what im saying?(or any spell ?) , that time . . . .im complementing my team for really mess up ganking , then i my word also messed up ,so when i think back it should be team chat !
    how come the opposite team can type the exactly same word and then im asking "is there any of you hacking?"(on team chat okay!) one of them reply "yes , amazing right?"
    ...so hows that?
    First problem:
    Most likely a bug

Second problem:
    I don't know what the heck you are typing.

Third problem:
    When you chat, there is a "/all" function. This broadcasts your message to everyone in the game. If you press Shift+Enter when you type, "/all" is automatically added in front of your message.

Again, it is impossible to hack LoL. Everything is handled server-side. The current so-called "hacks" are only editing the game files so that you can have a certain skin. However, this is only client-side, meaning that only YOU can see the skin. Everyone else will see the default skin for that champion.

Another "hack" is where they change your maximum zoom level. Which is also quite pointless.

Stop saying that people are hacking League of Legends.

It is impossible
    Suzumiya Haruhi is bestgirl +||+ Magic the Gathering is bestcardgame
    『抵抗は無駄と知れ!』
    I'm real friendly, talk to me =D
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code leigato1337's Avatar
    there is a possibility of map hack but it is still in speculation
    LF casual team for MY _____________(\__/)
    Leave msg in my pm in here ________(='.'=)
    TQ in ADV ______________________(")_(") theological proven
    Rate +Rate -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast