Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Valkrey's Avatar

Unable to Redeem Level Up Reward

I've been trying to redeem my Level Up Rewards, but I keep ending up on a page that says 'You have not entered the LOL store yet. Please enter the store in the League of Legends client before you redeem your rewards.'

I am logged in in-game, opened to the store, but nothing happens. And when I exit Garena and re-logged, and tried again, I recieved a 'message from website' saying 'You have claimed level-up reward just now. We will refresh this page to reflect the rewards that you are eligible.'

After I clicked on the 'OK' button, it still shows all my reward status as eligible.

I've tried logging out and in on the website, as well as LoL and Garena, but it just ends up in a circle.
    Last edited by GM_JEM; 08-29-2011 at 05:51 PM.
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code gamerng2's Avatar
    I am also having the same prob , wit the lv 20 reward
    Rate +Rate -

You have not entered the LOL store yet. Please enter the store in the League of Legends client before you redeem your rewards.

Same...
    Sinfularoma
    Wrath Pride Greed Lust Sloth Gluttony Envy
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Vireis's Avatar
    My gf and I can't get it either. Maybe the problem is our summoner names aren't the same as our garena account names.
    Rate +Rate -

Thank goodness I'm not the only one facing this problem. Hope the admins can solve it soon.
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Vireis's Avatar
    Also my IP boost seems to have been disabled but my gf's is still active. Mine only got disabled after attempting to redeem the rewards.
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code JechtImba's Avatar
    i just reached lvl 20 and above are the same problems i've encountered.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code fi3ryicy's Avatar
    u mean here?

http://refer.lol.garena.com:8002/leveluprewards/

it is under maintenance i think..
    Rate +Rate -

It says

Our site is currently under maintenance ...

We will be ready to serve in a few days. Please stay tuned.
    I think it might be under maintenance. Am I right?
    Rate +Rate -

Banned Accepted the Summoner's Code GM_JEM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkrey View Post
    I've been trying to redeem my Level Up Rewards, but I keep ending up on a page that says 'You have not entered the LOL store yet. Please enter the store in the League of Legends client before you redeem your rewards.'

I am logged in in-game, opened to the store, but nothing happens. And when I exit Garena and re-logged, and tried again, I recieved a 'message from website' saying 'You have claimed level-up reward just now. We will refresh this page to reflect the rewards that you are eligible.'

After I clicked on the 'OK' button, it still shows all my reward status as eligible.

I've tried logging out and in on the website, as well as LoL and Garena, but it just ends up in a circle.
    Dear Summoners,

Sorry for the delay, we thank you for the feedback and we are looking into the issue now, the problem should be fixed by wednesday.

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards.
    Rate +Rate -