Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Gale91's Avatar

To Garena, From NA/ex-NA LoL players

First of all, as a NA-LoL player(currently still being one), i seriously hope that Garena would find ways for us to transfer our accounts from NA server, or at the very least, offer some "welcoming gifts" to us. IP, champions, runes, or whatever would be nice, something that would be GOOD ENOUGH to be a reason for us to move from NA server to Garena. Otherwise i dont see any good reason why i should abandon my level 2X account in NA n start a fresh new one in Garena, and to be honest the latency in NA server is actually already good enough for me to enjoy the game.

I believe my words have represented most of the people from NA LoL and i hope that Garena staffs will read this and heed my plea.

P.S. Its really a hell to go through hundreds of battle to collect enough IP to unlock our fav champs, its freaking tedious and i seriously hate repeating that
    Last edited by Gale91; 10-12-2010 at 08:31 PM.
    Rate +Rate -

Signed. Have a 30 account and a 2x.
    Rate +Rate -

Signed x2
    I dont wanna grind IP to get my favourite champion (6300 IP , took me some time)
    Thread starter pretty much sums up everything
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Gale91's Avatar
    yup, i only managed to get my vladimir thru a week of grinding + double exp weekend
    (dont get to play much everyday cus i've jus started my law degree program >.<")
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Haruhiist's Avatar
    Free IP (like.. 30k) to all ex-NA players if no account transfer. Yes plz.

I'm not going to farm my runes and champions again. A good 4 months (of very intense playing) and I only have 2 sets of Marks, one set of Seals, no Glyphs or Quints, and only 14 champions.
    Rate +Rate -

Lol. also transfer things from ex-europe players xD I cant play anymore since the konami code wont work anymore.. and i accidentally deleted my warcraft :P So yeah...

Im gonna really try to get a closed beta key. A nice idea would be having at least 2 free champions of choice :P that would help alot :P

Im a singapore/philippine player xD
    Rate +Rate -

There's already a thread similar to this :/
    Transfer of account from the NA server
    IGN : Zer0

Doesn't support Image Signature
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by G@Le View Post
    First of all, as a NA-LoL player(currently still being one), i seriously hope that Garena would find ways for us to transfer our accounts from NA server, or at the very least, offer some "welcoming gifts" to us. IP, champions, runes, or whatever would be nice, something that would be GOOD ENOUGH to be a reason for us to move from NA server to Garena. Otherwise i dont see any good reason why i should abandon my level 2X account in NA n start a fresh new one in Garena, and to be honest the latency in NA server is actually already good enough for me to enjoy the game.

I believe my words have represented most of the people from NA LoL and i hope that Garena staffs will read this and heed my plea.

P.S. Its really a hell to go through hundreds of battle to collect enough IP to unlock our fav champs, its freaking tedious and i seriously hate repeating that
    Don't get me wrong, but I fail to see how being an NA Server player makes you a wee-bit special. I mean, I agree with you but is it really that hard to start everything from scratch, Again?

Note that I also have an NA account.
    Rate +Rate -

errr mus.ika so ur willing to spend like 5 months? cuz i spend alot of time playing on the NA server since OB and its really hrad to earn.. if people surrender its 25mins, fast 20mins, Godlike balance teams tat play mad ... can last 1hr and more and if u win + 1st WIN of the DAY bonus is 200 and the rest of the day is just 102-118 IP per win, not to mention waiting time and lag on loading interface, not all people have comp tat "currently counted normal" which i suggest it is like 4 gig ram that can load like superman flying pass instant, not to mention one RUNE is like 410IP and there is 27 rune slot (Quin Runes cost 1k i am sure people buy them then those 520 ones) and heroes cost godly price as mentioned.. 6.3k and all recent heroes ARE 6.3k or 3.15k, hardly any new hero release is 450/1.35k so yea... is long time

BUT if the server doesnt lag on n off == i guess its worth it to give up lol cuz at least u DON SUCK in game
    Rate +Rate -

Well for me i will prefer leaving my current NA account in the NA servers because you are capable of trying out new updates first.
    Rate +Rate -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast