Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All ADCS

All ADCS

Hi guys,as in my previous thread,I asked a question regarding Graves and Twitch.Now I have a more complex question.For all the ADC,ezreal,twitch,graves,miss fortune and the others,I need the pro and cons of them in order for me to choose which ADC suits me as I am learning to be an ADC.My current choices are Caitlyn,Graves and I have unlocked twitch.So...yeah,I need the pro and cons to compare.If possible give me the build and skills combo,thanks
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code jeraldtzy's Avatar
    i dont think there would be anyone who has the time just to type out pros and cons of ALL ADCs for you. go to mobafire. they have very good guides there for all champs.
    ill just list out some pros and cons for caitlyn and graves.

caitlyn has the highest AA range of 650 but tristana would past her once late game at level 18 range of 700. and not to forget kog maw's skill that can also extend his range and do percentage health damage. cait excels in poking and sieging because of her range but lacks skills like AS steroids to fight straight up.

for graves, he is a bursty ADC with his ulti and buckshot and adding to that he has quickdraw an AS steroid which makes him a strong champ in early to mid game close up fights which is why he is a great counter to vayne. his range and low base AS are his weakness making him very easy to poke and kite.

since i feel a bit generous today, i will explain to you about twitch. he is a make or break champ because he relies on your positioning (with the help of twitch's stealth) so he can safely use his ulti and shred the whole enemy team. his early mid game and be surprisingly easy if the enemy has little experience against twitch because of his expunge which deals instant burst. he is weak against straight up fights in late game cos his kit is for teamfights.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code X.XLaggersX.X's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbboy11 View Post
    Hi guys,as in my previous thread,I asked a question regarding Graves and Twitch.Now I have a more complex question.For all the ADC,ezreal,twitch,graves,miss fortune and the others,I need the pro and cons of them in order for me to choose which ADC suits me as I am learning to be an ADC.My current choices are Caitlyn,Graves and I have unlocked twitch.So...yeah,I need the pro and cons to compare.If possible give me the build and skills combo,thanks
    A 1st step ADCs must learn is to master the most basic ADC which is Ashe,trust me,almost every1 use this method
    650 NORM WINS.
    Constantly Improving.
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by jeraldtzy View Post
    i dont think there would be anyone who has the time just to type out pros and cons of ALL ADCs for you. go to mobafire. they have very good guides there for all champs.

caitlyn has the highest AA range of 650 but tristana would past her once late game at level 18 range of 700. and not to forget kog maw's skill that can also extend his range and do percentage health damage. cait excels in poking and sieging because of her range but lacks skills like AS steroids to fight straight up.

for graves, he is a bursty ADC with his ulti and buckshot and adding to that he has quickdraw an AS steroid which makes him a strong champ in early to mid game close up fights which is why he is a great counter to vayne. his range and low base AS are his weakness making him very easy to poke and kite.

since i feel a bit generous today, i will explain to you about twitch. he is a make or break champ because he relies on your positioning (with the help of twitch's stealth) so he can safely use his ulti and shred the whole enemy team. his early mid game and be surprisingly easy if the enemy has little experience against twitch because of his expunge which deals instant burst. he is weak against straight up fights in late game cos his kit is for teamfights.
    Thumbs up for the great explanation! I'm also trying to figure out how ADCs fare against each other but to lazy to go to the guides. Yay!
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by InvoAngelus View Post
    Thumbs up for the great explanation! I'm also trying to figure out how ADCs fare against each other but to lazy to go to the guides. Yay!
    stop hijacking my post u retarded,if you want to know you should post a new thread previously
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by jeraldtzy View Post

Thanks for your good explanation bro
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code BenX401's Avatar
    In short, you want to be spoon-fed with the answers instead of looking for them yourself.
    Unofficial Celebrity of LoL Garena Forums.
    Contributer of This Channel
    Rate +Rate -

stop hijacking my post u retarded,if you want to know you should post a new thread previously
    I was complimenting the comment poster on a good post. Nothing really to do with you.

But thanks for the flaming! You're my first and I was beginning to wonder when it'll come. Qiao!
    Rate +Rate -

Go on with not in the meta adc-s .
    Like, kennen,his cc is quite annoying.

Vayne and a tristana are both hyper carries, but I would prefer tristana as she's more viable late game. Not forgetting her easy escape mechanism of her jump.
    CANDY FROM A BABY.
    Rate +Rate -

Emissary of the League Accepted the Summoner's Code sisterlynnmarie's Avatar
    I find Caitlyn far easier for beginners than Ashe. Has a build-in escape, built-in last hit passive and traps serve as a good crutch in case your support has no idea how to ward.
    Disclaimer: The views and thoughts in the above post do not necessarily reflect Garena/Riot’s official stance.
           トリガー・オフ
    「――――投影、装填。」
         セット        ナインライブズブレイドワークス 
    「全工程投影完了―――― 是、射殺す百頭。」 
    Garena, please start replying to us in the Emissary sub-section.
    || Ask me anything not LoL-related! || Manual patch || Free Level-Up Rewards (RP, rune pages, skins and more!) || Mains: Caitlyn, Akali, Junglewick || Quasi-mains: Brand, Talon, Singed, Lux, Shyvana || The below is redacted, lol ||
    I reserve the right to be completely wrong at any given time.
    Rate +Rate -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast