Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Garena Staff Accepted the Summoner's Code jiasimin's Avatar

Help! How do I get Garena Shells in Malaysia?

To our fellow Summoners living in Malaysia,

We heard your numerous queries regarding the purchase of Garena Shells in Malaysia. We have compiled a list of methods to obtain Garena Shells in Malaysia. Do read this post for those of you who are still clueless!

1. Through the MOL 3rd party payment link at the Garena website.

First, select how many Garena shells you would like to buy. Then, select 'MOL Points' under the 'How would you like to pay' section.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	How would you like to pay 2.jpg 
Views:	774 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	466

This should lead you to an option to choose to open up a 3rd party payment gateway. Select 'Open Gateway' at this juncture. Do make sure your browser does not block pop-ups!

Name:	proceed2.jpg 
Views:	537 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	468

Thereafter, it should lead you to the MOL Login page. If you already have a MOL account, proceed to log in. If not, you can sign up for a MOL account. Next, you should proceed to use your MOL points to purchase Garena Shells.

After you've purchased your Garena shells, you will be given a softpin (card number and password). Redeem your shells here.

Name:	redeem.jpg 
Views:	597 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	475

2. Directly through the MOL website

Login with your MOL account at the MOL website. Go to the tab 'MOLPoints' and select 'Games'. Look for 'League of Legends (SEA)' and click on it. You can now proceed to use your MOL points to purchase Garena Shells.

Name:	mol website-2.jpg 
Views:	491 
Size:	161.0 KB 
ID:	474

After you've purchased your Garena shells, you will be given a softpin (card number and password). Redeem your shells here.

Name:	redeem.jpg 
Views:	597 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	475

*Please refer to the MOL website for more details on how to go about buying MOL Points. Some common payment channels are 7-Eleven, Popular, and etc.

3. OffGamers (Credit Card/Bank Transfers)

Select 'Game Card Store' located at the left hand side of the page. Look for 'Garena' under 'Games Selection'. You'll be directed to a page to purchase Garena shells. Select the desired card value which you want to purchase and add it into your cart. When you are done, proceed to 'Checkout'.

Name:	offgamers.jpg 
Views:	362 
Size:	197.2 KB 
ID:	476

Similar, after you've purchased your Garena shells, you will be given a softpin (card number and password). Redeem your shells here.

4. Game Shops / Cyber Cafes

There are game shops and cyber cafes that sell our Garena pre-paid cards, if the cyber cafe or game shop which you frequent regularly does not sell Garena pre-paid cafes, you can make a kind request to the owners respectively to stock up on our pre-paid cards!

Do share with the rest of us here if you have ever bought any of our Garena pre-paid cards at any game shops or cyber cafes in Malaysia! Will try to compile a list from here!

There you go guys, I hope we made things easier for you!
    Last edited by jiasimin; 05-25-2011 at 12:04 AM.
    Rate +Rate -

(reserved)
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code im_noob45's Avatar
    Thankz....but afta 6th may we cant use RIOT points again..?? or we cant buy riot points..??
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by im_noob45 View Post
    Thankz....but afta 6th may we cant use RIOT points again..?? or we cant buy riot points..??
    Anything u CONVERT before 6 May can be used
    Good Judgement comes from Experience.
    Experience comes from Bad Judgement.
    People Improve. Dont judge so fast (:
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code .Elegance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by im_noob45 View Post
    After 6th May you wont be able to convert shells to rp till further notice, any rp you have will still be spendable in shop.
    http://i.imgur.com/2t1EGch.jpg
    You cannot escape the truth, you reap what you sow.
    Playing:World of warcraft, FFXIV | Musics
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code DeSyncz's Avatar
    actually, you guys can try using paypal. logically, 60usd is cheaper than 210myr. i used paypal and i had no problems with it. the down side is that you have to have either a debit card or a credit card xD if not i guess jiasimin's options would be easier anyway, gj jiasimin +1
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by DeSyncz View Post
    actually, you guys can try using paypal. logically, 60usd is cheaper than 210myr. i used paypal and i had no problems with it. the down side is that you have to have either a debit card or a credit card xD if not i guess jiasimin's options would be easier anyway, gj jiasimin +1
    Thanks dude! I should include paypal in my original post.
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code DeSyncz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiasimin View Post
    Thanks dude! I should include paypal in my original post.
    heh. no problem bet you reserved that 2nd post incase you forgot something. lol
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code crazyagua's Avatar
    What do you mean you can't buy shells anymore and convert to them to rp after 6th of may? Why? Can you guys distribute the cards in 7/11? PLZ
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by crazyagua View Post
    What do you mean you can't buy shells anymore and convert to them to rp after 6th of may? Why? Can you guys distribute the cards in 7/11? PLZ
    Mol points are sold in all 7/11s
    Rate +Rate -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast