Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Garena Staff Accepted the Summoner's Code jiasimin's Avatar

Conversion of Garena Shells to RP EXTENDED till 6 MAY, 10AM!

Summoners!

Your response to the early opening of the store has been so overwhelming and mind-blowing that we decided to extend the conversion of Garena shells to RP till 6 MAY, 10AM!!!!!

So that means, starting from now, you have about 64 hours left till we bring down the system to convert your Garena Shells to RP. +1 vote for the extension!!!!

Countdown:
    64 HOURS LEFT!!!!

(as of 3 May, 6pm)

i know you've been hearing me hinting about BIG NEWS coming your way and all for the longest time. Mark my words, Summoners. The moment that we've all been waiting for, I no longer just feel it and smell it, but i can SEE it coming right now.

Behold Summoners, YOU are going to be part of one of the most sacred and glorious milestones of Garena League of Legends!!

Here's a the process of converting your Garena Shells to RP, just for recap's sake:

Purchasing something from the Garena League of Legends in-game store is simple and easy. Here are 3 simple steps:

1. Purchase Garena Shells through online portals like our Garena Online Shop or by buying Garena pre-paid cards from our offline distributors.

2. Convert your ^Garena Shells into RP here or via the 'PURCHASE RP' button in your in-game store.

3. Login to your Garena LoL Client. Click on the 'Store' tab to go to your desired in-game item and purchase it with RP.

^NOTE: All Garena shells redeemed from ALL Garena pre-paid cards (including the Blackshot & the standard Garena pre-paid cards) can also be used for conversion into RP.

No idea how and where to buy Garena Shells? Still a lil confused? Read the FAQ that we have done up especially for you to answer your queries with regards to purchasing items from our in-game store.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	client_29.jpg 
Views:	10546 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	456
    Last edited by jiasimin; 05-03-2011 at 06:34 PM.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code .Elegance's Avatar
    ooo yay
    moar shopping for me it looks!
    http://i.imgur.com/2t1EGch.jpg
    You cannot escape the truth, you reap what you sow.
    Playing:World of warcraft, FFXIV | Musics
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Rituzuwan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiasimin View Post
    Summoners!

Your response to the early opening of the store has been so overwhelming and mind-blowing that we decided to extend the conversion of Garena shells to RP till 6 MAY, 10AM!!!!!

So that means, starting from now, you have about 64 hours left till we bring down the system to convert your Garena Shells to RP. +1 vote for the extension!!!!

Countdown:
    64 HOURS LEFT!!!!

(as of 3 May, 6pm)

i know you've been hearing me hinting about BIG NEWS coming your way and all for the longest time. Mark my words, Summoners. The moment that we've all been waiting for, I no longer just feel it and smell it, but i can SEE it coming right now.

Behold Summoners, YOU are going to be part of one of the most sacred and glorious milestones of Garena League of Legends!!

Here's a the process of converting your Garena Shells to RP, just for recap's sake:

Purchasing something from the Garena League of Legends in-game store is simple and easy. Here are 3 simple steps:

1. Purchase Garena Shells through online portals like our Garena Online Shop or by buying Garena pre-paid cards from our offline distributors.

2. Convert your ^Garena Shells into RP here or via the 'PURCHASE RP' button in your in-game store.

3. Login to your Garena LoL Client. Click on the 'Store' tab to go to your desired in-game item and purchase it with RP.

^NOTE: All Garena shells redeemed from ALL Garena pre-paid cards (including the Blackshot & the standard Garena pre-paid cards) can also be used for conversion into RP.

No idea how and where to buy Garena Shells? Still a lil confused? Read the FAQ that we have done up especially for you to answer your queries with regards to purchasing items from our in-game store.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	client_29.jpg 
Views:	10546 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	456

I dont get it?..soo meaning the RP LoL shop just for now?.. then it close againt? izit? well on that day is my birthday also well.. if that its bad luck on my day lolx
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Kyurem's Avatar
    <3.
    /10chars
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by Rituzuwan View Post
    I dont get it?..soo meaning the RP LoL shop just for now?.. then it close againt? izit? well on that day is my birthday also well.. if that its bad luck on my day lolx
    No just the shells to rp conversion.
    It will Resume after commercial launch though.
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code XtremiZ's Avatar
    awesome haha but i have all the skins i want already
    Rate +Rate -

Wooo!! Whats the BIG NEWS? I hope its for everyone and not only Singaporean but for Malaysian too!
    Rate +Rate -

thanks..i just top up my mol using maybank2u but still the balance wont increase..guess need to wait for 24hours for it to be effective..
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Rituzuwan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KKK.Elegance View Post
    No just the shells to rp conversion.
    It will Resume after commercial launch though.
    soo it mean that the shell to rp will be reduse?
    that amount of shell is same and amound of rp will be reduse?
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by Rituzuwan View Post
    soo it mean that the shell to rp will be reduse?
    that amount of shell is same and amound of rp will be reduse?
    no, rates will stay same, it will just not let you convert until commercial launch comes, they extended the pre commercial launch convert deadline to 6th may 10 am hough.
    Rate +Rate -

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast