1, 2, 6, 11, 15, 16, 18, 21, 28, 46, 49, 57, 51, 58, 59

Large (Dominion 4 v 4)
    7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 35, 36, 38, 42, 43, 44, 45, 50, 52

Huge (Summoner's Rift)
    5, 10, 17, 19, 20, 25, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 37, 39, 40, 41, 47, 48, 53

CURRENT EVENTS

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by iFreed0m View Post
    The shadow isles are in official alliance with Freljord.
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitsxen View Post
    Signed an alliance with Demacia

- Noxus
    Quote Originally Posted by Assasinates13 View Post
    As of now, Zaunites are allies of Piltover and we have decided to swap western Zaun with Shurima Desert. That would be all.

Spoiler:
    Demacia/Noxus Alliance invades northern Urtisan owned by The Shadow Isles. Though the forces of the isles are terrifying, they couldn't fend off the combined forces of Demacia and Noxus. Disputes over the match begins to surface in the aftermath.

Spoiler:
    As Demacian forces continue their expantion to the south, the southern half of Urtisan has fallen as well due to Shadow Isles' forces being crippled from the previous attack, leaving Demacia in full control of the whole Urtisan. With 4 territories left, Shadow Isles began making desperate attacks on Northern Demacian territory.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Arithtinir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeOfTheNight View Post
    As of this moment, Ionia accepts your alliance, Bilgewater.

However, we have our conditions as well, please pm me for further details of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arithtinir View Post
    I, Koskesh, Leader of Bandle City, hereby declare war on Bilgewater, invading Bilgewater's main island from Northeastern Yordle Land. You have 3 days in which to respond to this challenge, filthy pirate scum.

"Time for a Bandle city beatdown."

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitsxen View Post
    As their Demacian allies had begun conquering the neighbouring territories, so did Noxus starting with Tempest Flats currently infested with Voidlings. However, when they started to siege the place not a soul was to be found...

Spoiler:

RULES
    Each faction must defeat another faction to gain a territory.

Each faction must challenge the owner of the territory first. (E.G. I, Kada of Das Void Inc. would like to challenge Bandle City over Territory 46 which I would invade from Territory 52.) For a list of which summoner in which faction, click here.

Each faction can only attack a neighbouring territory except for the islands around the main continent.

For the islands, 3 and 4 borders 14, 15 and 16. As for Ionian Islands, 53, 54 and 55 are neighbouring 23, 24 and 25. For the Bilgewater Galapagos, 45 and 46 borders 57 and 58.

If a faction fails to reply a fight in 3 days, the territory is forfeited as it is considered sieged without any retaliation.

On the other hand, if the challenged faction replies but the attacking faction never showed up to attack, then it is considered that the enemies never came.

If a faction attacks another faction and the defending faction is victorious, the defending faction will capture one of the invaders' champion that was used to attack. It will be the champion with the worst KDA of the match. However, if the attacking faction captures a territory of the original defending faction, they get their prisoner of war back.

Factions must only use champions that are available to their own faction unless they are in an alliance with another faction. However, the limit for allied/conquered champions (assuming you defeated a faction) is only 1 for PG and TT and 2 for Dominion and SR. This is to maintain your factions' identity.

A single faction may only attack up to two other unique factions at the same time while at the same time, each faction can only be attacked by two different factions at the same time.

Small territories like 14 and the islands around Bilgewater and Ionia are fought in 2 v 2 Proving Grounds, medium sized territories like 15 and 16 are fought in Twisted Treeline, large territories like 43 and 43 are fought in Dominion 4 v 4 and huge territories like 30 and 31 are fought in Summoner's Rift.

Home team gets first pick. (Left side in custom game room)

All results must be screenshotted to prove the validity of the match, the champions selected and posted here for map update.

Any alliance made must be announced so that there would be no dispute in using which champions (E.G. Noxus using Zaun champions)

All matches must be made in custom game, draft/tournament draft mode.

Any summoners of this community may participate in this epic game as long as they abide by these rules (If you randomly post a screenshot showing which faction vs which faction with a legitimate screenshot (no throwing), map will be updated). This means if you randomly stumble upon this game and you have a screenshot that's valid, you may announce (I claim Province 31 in the name of Ionia, here's proof.)

You and your brothers in arm in the faction don't necessarily have to participate in the games yourself. You can start right away by grabbing 4-5 friends, tell them about this game and say they're only allowed to pick from a select of champions and the other side do the same. However if you wish to participate yourself rather than observe as a general, go for it.

Althought any summoners may join, only those who have registered their faction (voted on the other thread may issue attacks, propose alliances and such.

If a faction is utterly defeated by a faction, they must forfeit all the champions they have in their pool to the winning faction. If the winning faction is in an alliance with another faction, how they split up their spoils of war is up to them whether it's 50/50 negotiation or settle it on the Fields of Justice. (E.G. defeated faction has odd numbers of champion, the last champion is decided by flip of coin, a game or whatever's appropriate)

Last faction standing wins; there can only be one.

HOW TO PLAY
    The best way to illustrate this game is by example. For example, you are of Noxus Faction and your friend is of Demacia Faction. You announce here on the forums that you are going to invade State 20 through Colony 29. Then, in-game, you create a draft/tournament draft mode custom Summoner's Rift game and gather 5 players. The 5 players do not necessarily be part of this game. They can be anyone. The easiest way to do this is to decide which champions from your pool you're going to use, then ask your friends out. "Can you play Darius?" "Can you play Katarina?" and you can join the game yourself if you want. Your Demacian friend then do the same thing. If you were to win, State 20 will be converted into Colony 20, under Noxus while Demacia loses ownership of the state.

CURRENT FACTIONS AND POOL

Ionia
    6 Provinces
    Leader: ShadeHattori/ShadeHattori (Steward)
    Allies: Bilgewater

Irelia
    Zed
    Akali
    Shen
    Kennen
    Varus
    Lee Sin
    Master Yi
    Wukong
    Udyr
    Soraka
    Ahri

Piltover
    6 Districts
    Leader: ReDuX9000/NoReDuX (Steward)
    Allies: Zaun

Caitlyn
    Vi
    Ezreal
    Jayce
    Orianna
    Janna
    Zilean
    Pantheon
    Rammus

Zaun
    6 Sectors
    Leader: Assasinates13/PyroMancer (Sole Ruler)
    Allies: Piltover

Singed
    Warwick
    Blitzcrank
    Mundo
    Twitch
    Urgot
    Shaco
    Rengar
    Nidalee
    Zyra
    Viktor

Bandle City
    7 Turfs
    Leader: Arithtinir/Koskesh (De Facto Leader)
    Allies: The Void

Corki
    Ziggs
    Rumble
    Teemo
    Tristana
    Veigar
    Lulu
    Amumu
    Poppy
    Heimerdinger

Bilgewater
    5 Lands
    Allies: Ionia

Fizz
    Gankplank
    Graves
    Miss Fortune
    Twisted Fate
    Nautilus
    Nami
    Jax
    Alistar

Freljord
    6 Dominions
    Leader: Gatenka/Support (Self-proclaimed)
    Allies: The Shadow Isles

Ashe
    Tryndamere
    Nunu
    Gragas
    Sejuani
    Volibear
    Anivia
    Olaf
    Sivir
    Trundle
    Kayle

Noxus
    7 Colonies
    Leader: omgitsxen/Di God Rei (Steward)
    Allies: Demacia

Cassiopeia
    Darius
    Draven
    Katarina
    LeBlanc
    Swain
    Morganna
    Sion
    Talon
    Vladmir
    Riven
    Renekton
    Diana

Demacia
    8 States
    Leader: iamtheking5/Trick.Pess (Self-Nominated)

Allies: Noxus
    Fiora
    Galio
    Garen
    Lux
    Jarvan IV
    Taric
    Shyvanna
    Sona
    Vayne
    Xin Zhao
    Nasus
    Leona

Shadow Isles
    4 Domains
    Leader: iFreed0m/Sanct Freedom (Self-nominated)
    Allies: Freljord
    Elise
    Hecarim
    Mordekaiser
    Thresh
    Yorick
    Evelynn
    Karthus
    Maokai
    Nocturne
    Annie
    Fiddlesticks

The Void
    5 Territories
    Leader: propaghanda/Prop (Sole Ruler)
    Allies: Bandle City

Cho'Gath
    Kog'Maw
    Kha'Zix
    Kassadin
    Malzahar
    Xerath
    Brand
    Malphite
    Skarner
    Ryze

TIPS
    To make the perfect team, get into an alliance with a neighbouring faction to increase your champion pool.

You are on this forum, you have the names, you have the list, make use of the PM system.

Be wary when making alliances. Some alliance may demand ridiculous things like strategic territories or peace treaties that would make them a viable threat in the near future.

Try to eliminate the weaker factions first and build your champion pool before taking on the stronger ones.

Talk to your faction members for tips, strategies, inter-faction relationships and such before deciding anything on your own. If you decide to act on your own it's up to you.

Take note of your opponents and ban accordingly! Ban the strongest champions in their pool and do know if they are in any alliance or not so that you may ban the champions of their allies as well.

You may enter in a peace treaty instead of an alliance if you do not wish to share your champions or come up with an agreement to siege the same enemy while not being in an alliance.

Last but not least, have fun!

Frequently Asked Questions
    Can I join? How can I join?
    Yes, you may join provided that you can play the game (have enough champions and what not) and abide by the rule. You join by picking up an allegiance and seek out your faction members. Also, since this is the SEA server, I'm hosting it here on the SEA server sooooo if you're from any other server, I'm sorry. However feel free to host one on your own server.

Can I host my own conquest on my own server?
    Go ahead.

How come some champions are in the wrong states?
    When the first draft was made, it was severely imbalanced due to the fact that some city-states are full of champions while others don't have as much. So, in order to remedy this, some champions are moved back to their home state (Syndra, Heimerdinger), some where it would suit them best (Brand, Xerath) and some I just rolled the dice and see where it lands (Nasus, Kayle).

Syndra is working to DESTROY Ionia, why is she in the Ionian pool?

Well currently Freljord and Shadow Isles are in an alliance. As much as this is lore based, it's not *strictly* lore-based. If the high commanders of Zaun and Ionia happen to be butt-buddies they might as well form an alliance despite the bloody past.

My faction doesn't have any support, what do I do?
    Not all maps are fought 5 v 5 on Summoner's Rift. You can send your 3 bruisers to Twisted Treeline territories and strategically stamp up an opposing faction, destroying them to get their champions or you could form an alliance with another faction to gain access to their champions.

Why is it in draft mode, wouldn't bans cripple a faction?

Not going to name names, but some champions are considered OP regardless of the patch. It would be unfair if a single faction happens to have that trump card that they may abuse it. Typically, if an OP champion is used in a normal draft game, people would counter pick but since the champion pool is limited, it's better to just ban that champion. In return, you may also ban 3 of the enemies' champions so it's equal grounds when 6 of your best champions are banned from both factions.

What if one faction has a lot of strong players?
    Then, you recruit stronger players. Remember, whatever they can do, you can do it too. Also, strength alone won't win you this game. Utilize your resources wisely. That includes who your allies are, who you're enemies with as well as multiple strategies at your disposal. If you lack creativity, refer to the guide down below.

For more information, please refer to this thread: http://forum.lol.garena.com/showthre...one-interested

NA Thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3098972

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...sed_game_mode/

Guide: http://forum.lol.garena.com/showthre...cations-in-LoL

Join the in-game chat "CONQUEST" for players!
    Last edited by Kadamode; 02-14-2013 at 11:26 AM.
    "I'm not their hero, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't brave."
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code ChromeJF's Avatar
    I need comrades !
    Esports.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code kfroll's Avatar
    So let's say I haven't voted yet, I can go vote now and then be able to propose alliances etc?
    Dedicated SP (and mid/jg sometimes) | GM_Zonked | BANNED!!
    Thresh why you so stronk
    IGN: Quadrex
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Kadamode's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kfroll View Post
    So let's say I haven't voted yet, I can go vote now and then be able to propose alliances etc?
    Pretty much, then only people of the faction who voted can say yes or no.
    "I'm not their hero, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't brave."
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code geminiplus's Avatar
    Bandle City needs allies. WE HAVE LOLIS AND COOKIES HERE!
    IGN: Jinx
    Roles: Supports, AP mid, ADC
    Jungle and Solo Top always hopeless...
    Rate +Rate -

Banned Accepted the Summoner's Code rachetdinger's Avatar
    heimerdinger win already dun need play
    Rate +Rate -

Better take note of my Ionian allies.
    FOR IONIA!
    IGN : ShadeHattori
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code omgitsxen's Avatar
    You totally nailed it like it's LoL-themed Brigandine LMAO.
    IGN : Di God Rei
    Best Dyrus SEA
    Pinoy Doto is best Doto :>
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code JechtImba's Avatar
    kada, i've voted. I WANNA PLAY!
    but i have no idea how to.

:/
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code overlordtank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JechtImba View Post
    kada, i've voted. I WANNA PLAY!
    but i have no idea how to.

:/
    join conquest chatroom
    IGN: ASN.Frostbyte Add me
    Spectate me when you are free,point out my mistakes.Seeking for improvements.
    "Sometimes it's too easy to fail when you put your own mistakes on others"
    Rate +Rate -

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast