Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code cryonineGG's Avatar

How to get a ribbon ? O.O

Hi,
    I'm on 41 honor for teamwork so how many more to get a teamwork ribbon ? i thought it was 40 eh ? O.O
    Rate +Rate -

Garena Staff Accepted the Summoner's Code GM_Bibi's Avatar
    "The amount of Honor you receive will depend on who honors you.

We designed Honor to reward you for being consistently awesome with a large number of players. As such, being honored by someone that you just met in a matchmade game will always award the most Honor."

Each honor point varies differently depending on the people you met. There's no specific number to says that you will get a ribbon if you reach a certain point.

If you wish to understand more, you may refer here

Like GM Bibi on facebook here.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code fi3ryicy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Bibi View Post
    "The amount of Honor you receive will depend on who honors you.

We designed Honor to reward you for being consistently awesome with a large number of players. As such, being honored by someone that you just met in a matchmade game will always award the most Honor."

Each honor point varies differently depending on the people you met. There's no specific number to says that you will get a ribbon if you reach a certain point.

If you wish to understand more, you may refer here
    actually it just means that u have to keep earning honor points and have as much honor points as the players who have the most honor points to keep the ribbons.. as players earn more honor points, in order to retain ur honor point ribbons, u have to be at the top percentile of the player population..

in short, u need to play more games AND earn honor points AND be among the top percentile of the players with honor points to have a ribbon to show off.. %_%
    maybe im in ELO hell... wait... garena LOL IS ELO hell....
    where is ur common sense? dig deep in ur grey matter.. find it, every microscopic bit of it!
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code cryonineGG's Avatar
    ah okay thanks ^^
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code gildatzs's Avatar
    hello there, 1st of all i wanna say thanks for my SECOND ribbon(green). jst wondering here, my 1st ribbon already been show at my summoner, is the SECOND ribbon gonna showed too?
    Rate +Rate -

it will show the most point that u get(usually red honorable oppenant ribbon),and u must play at least often in a week coz it is not permenant and u have to maintaine it like mine already 37 40 153 151 and it still show red ribbon

ign: BMWM3GTR
    Rate +Rate -