Regarding my Garena ID Email address~

I've Encounter some issue With The Email Address that i register for Garena ID~
    It has Been a While Since the last time i log in to Check my .live email (nearly a month),
    and When i Log in 2 days ago, it said that "the Account Maybe Doesn't belong to me or Abused or hacked"
    I've tried to Recover a Password,
    but the Problem is I Don't Remember the Alternate email address that used to register that .live email,
    (b'cuz i register .live account almost 6~7years ago)
    so i can't get a Code to retrieve my .live email...

so is it possible Garena help me change the .Live Email Address That i used to Create Garena Id,
    into Another one that i'm Currently Using on my Smart phone daily...??
    I have tried to Pm GM_Weevil, GM_ZerO... i Didn't get any replies...
    i tried Pm Gm_jiasimin, and she Suggested me to email support@garena.com regarding this issue...
    But the problem is, Garena Support team said that After I've Submit a Form about my Problem,
    Garena Support team will sent me A confirmation e-mail indicating receipt of my request for specific concern!
    And That Just Goes back to what i Just Write in the beginning! I CAN"T LOG INTO THE .LIVE Email Account that i Used to Register For Garena ID!!!
    that may lead to Garena Support team to Sending That Confirmation email to That Email Address of mine...
    I've write All the details,
    I've even Kindly requested Garena Support team to email to my Gmail,

I've been Writing The Whole thing again and again on PM's to Gm's and Email to support team.....
    Nothing is Solved... Been(4days)
    I'm a Big Fans Of LoL. as well As Supporting garena By Converting More Than 3000rp+ Per month....
    do i Still Need to Buy Thee GOLD MEMBERSHIP to get a Better Support and Care From garena Regarding such a Small issue??

Sigh.... i'm kinda Feeling Disappointed on Garena...

Please Help me Solve it as Soon as Possible.

Sincerely:
    Criss
    Last edited by GM_Bombers; 10-18-2012 at 03:19 PM.
    IGN: Criss_Silverie
    Favorite Quotes: ℒღvℯ ℋuℜ₮$~
    ℓ'm a ℕℴℴℬ~ $ℴ Dℴn't ℳℓnd ℳℯ~
    Rate +Rate -

Hi crisssilverie,

Kindly send an email to account@garena.com using any working email you have and post the ticket number here for us to follow it up. The ticket number (looks like this Ticket#101XXXXXX) will be provided on the subject when you receive an automated reply informing you that Garena received your email.

Include your account details (Username and UID) and nature of the problem (want to change email).

Regards.

P.S.

I apologize for not replying in the PMs as I seldom have the time to check them and simply post your concern.
    i'm not evil ...
    Rate +Rate -

errr.... i didn't see any Ticket number... i tried a New report at garena.com/support/email/ but i still didn't get any Ticket code...
    Would You Mind Explain The Ticket in abit more detail please?

P.S.
    Thanks For such a Quick Replies

EDIT:
    Oh sorry.... i re-read your Reply and kinda understands it now

EDIT2:
    [Ticket#10179508]
    I have included The Email address That i wanted and UID and Other details...

Thank you Very Much Gm_Weevil~
    Hope to Get this Issue solve as soon as Possible...
    Wish you would have a nice day~
    Last edited by crisssilverie; 10-17-2012 at 10:40 PM.
    Rate +Rate -

Hi crisssilverie,

We checked with the Customer Service Team and found that they already replied to your ticket. Please reply back to them and provide the information they are requesting.
    Spoiler:
    new email address as your email is already registered on another account

Regards.
    i'm not evil ...
    Rate +Rate -

Garena Staff Accepted the Summoner's Code GM_Bombers's Avatar
    Hi crisssilverie, it appears that the email can be used to link to your account. We will be helping you out on that shortly. Do wait for our reply via emails as we will be liaising with you from there.

One more thing, please try not to disclose your private information such as your email, phone number, and password in the forums. You might not know who will take advantage of such information. I have conveniently deleted your previous post to protect you from such incidences. For such cases, you can let us know via email.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused.
    Last edited by GM_Bombers; 10-18-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    Rate +Rate -

oh... Thanks For The remind GM_Bombers~
    My Issue Have Been Fixed as Well
    all Thanks to Garena Support and Care Team~
    Finally i can Convert more RP in Peace haha...

Wish all Garena Staff Would Have a Lovely Day~

Sincerly;
    Criss
    Rate +Rate -

Garena Staff Accepted the Summoner's Code GM_Bombers's Avatar
    You are welcome. Cased Closed.
    Rate +Rate -