• Open Control Panel
    • Open Programs
    • Click on Programs and Features
    • Select Garena - League of Legends
    • Click on Uninstall/Change
    Spoiler:

A new window appears and simply click on Uninstall

Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you run into problems uninstalling League of Legends, this is usually indicative of a larger problem with your Windows registry. It may be a good idea to run a registry cleaner like CCleaner.
    1. Open CCLeaner and click on the third tab “Tools
    2. Look for Garena – League of Legends and “Run Uninstaller

Spoiler:

To clean your registry, go to the second tab “Registry” and Scan for Issues
    After the scan is complete, press on Fix selected issues.

Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confirm that no League of Legends files are left on your hard drive

• Navigate to the directory where League of Legends was installed (Computer > OS C: > Program Files(x86) > GarenaLoL by default) and delete any remaining GarenaLoL File and Folder(s)

Spoiler:

• Delete the folder containing the old setup files you used to install. This folder is named LoL and placed on your GarenaDownload Folder by default. Kindly check the appropriate folder (e.g. Downloads or desktop) if you changed the directory.

Spoiler:

• Delete any instances of LeagueofLegends.exe from your computer.
    • Make a search by typing LoL and League of Legends in your Search Box to ensure all files are deleted.

Spoiler:

Reinstalling League of Legends

Make sure you are using a Windows administrative account to install the game. Download the latest version of League of Legends from http://lol.garena.com/downloads/ or simply login to your Garena Messenger and click on the LoL

Spoiler:

Refrain from changing the installation directory and use the default path.

Spoiler:

If you selected the second option and downloaded from the website, simply go to your GarenaDownload Folder and to install LoL

Spoiler:

Regards.

Window 7 Professional (64bit OS) was used to make the guide thus if you are using XP and Vista, the screenshot may differ but the location should be the same or similar
    Last edited by GM_JEM; 01-03-2013 at 11:24 AM.
    i'm not evil ...
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code nenod's Avatar
    I do it, but the problem continues !
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by nenod View Post
    I do it, but the problem continues !
    What exactly is the problem?
    IGN: DeathbyLooks
    Rate +Rate -

I have a problem also. It seems that they ask me to either abort, ignore or something. Its about something in the reinstall. Can help>
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code dtjh98's Avatar
    haha same as mine.. when i am installing there are sooo many missing files
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code lucky.star's Avatar
    I have problem with mine too.. even i installed it when i tried to open my LoL client, it's still have some error and it mention that i have not installed some certificate for LoL....
    Rate +Rate -

my League of Legend cannot type word in game, i check my keyboard but it is no problem, me restart my computer but that problem also no solve, if i reinstall the LOL can fix this problem?
    Rate +Rate -

Gm,My this acc deatlord516 cant log into garena plus,while using another account can how to fix help me ):
    Rate +Rate -

need help! I've re-downloaded the full version game with patch 7 times. finally i thought the updates are done but this error came out! please help!
    "0001: mod.ser_mock.ClientModuleServicesMock_DO_NOT_SHIP has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibTest".
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code zaphkiel80's Avatar
    Cannot uninstall everytime... even with cccleaner. had to manually remove files, then run cccleaner to clean registry, yet every time i reinstall still cannot play...
    Rate +Rate -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast