Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code PIKA.SG's Avatar

Will the Pulsefire Ezreal Skin go on discount again ?

Hi , I'm new to this game and I've seen some really good players and some really cool skins , and naturally , decided to start spending money on garena shells , I've already bought some skins , but their animations are not any different from the default skin , of course I didn't know it , until I spent about 2k riot points . I'm interested in the Pulsefire Ezreal Skin , and would like to enquiry of there would be a discount for it in the near future .
    Rate +Rate -

I don't think so, at least for the next 6 month
    Rate +Rate -

That is long . Is this affirmative ?
    Rate +Rate -

No. Legendary skin NEVER goes on discount irregardless what except when it is just released and put on discount to promote ppl buy it
    IGN - HC Faith
    Rank - Plat 4.
    Rate +Rate -

I can see that you're an experienced player , but I noticed that this is the only 1k + RP skin in the whole shop .
    Rate +Rate -

Next year Olympic
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by PIKA.SG View Post
    I can see that you're an experienced player , but I noticed that this is the only 1k + RP skin in the whole shop .
    It's supposed to be called 'legendary plus' skin as it not only changes everything about ezreal, it also gives u a new summoner icon + banner which makes up to the so-call 'extra' cost from normal legendary skin + it went on a 50% discount when it was just released. So i doubt they will put PFE on sale again
    IGN - HC Faith
    Rank - Plat 4.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code RiderFourze's Avatar
    Well, since you're a new player I'll give you more information than you asked.

Pulsefire Ezreal falls into the themes section, and he's in "Epic Legendary" skin category.

Skins are broken into 3 category mostly, normal skins, legendary skins and epic legendary.

The reason PFE is in Epic Legendary is because well, lots of work is put into him, he'd been in the rework for a long time and he's rich with content as a skin, ingame model changes every time you level up your Ultimate.

Legendary skins are skins that has new particle effects, and not just a simple repaint/simple remake, will also include new voice acting and quotes and etc, also a higher price than usual skins. An example would be the latest Legendary skin that's coming, Battlecast Prime Cho Gath. They don't have the Pulsefire evolving armor thingy but they are worth the buck, well some of them at least if you're only looking for Pulsefire level stuffs. There's old legendary skins and new legendary skins. Tristana's Legendary skin doesn't have any new voice over, but you cannot expect a 1990 car to have a cd player that's as competent as a 2010 car's cd player, heck you might only get a cassette player.

Normal skins are just repaint or simple makeovers, with the skill effects painted another color or so, but you shouldn't expect anything special about these skins. They are cheaper than legendary skins and some of them does look pretty awesome.

As for your other question, I don't think they'll put PFE up for discount again any time soon or a riot will be made at the Garena offices.
    IGN: Digital Dream Mains: Tristana & Ezreal, Annie, Singed
    Learning: How2NotSuck@Jungling
    www.knightsrequiem.smackjeeves.com <-- read my vampire comic!
    Rate +Rate -

I understand , thanks for all your answers , even those that weren't needed .
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code nelsonsng's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RiderFourze View Post
    Well, since you're a new player I'll give you more information than you asked.

Pulsefire Ezreal falls into the themes section, and he's in "Epic Legendary" skin category.

Skins are broken into 3 category mostly, normal skins, legendary skins and epic legendary.

The reason PFE is in Epic Legendary is because well, lots of work is put into him, he'd been in the rework for a long time and he's rich with content as a skin, ingame model changes every time you level up your Ultimate.

Legendary skins are skins that has new particle effects, and not just a simple repaint/simple remake, will also include new voice acting and quotes and etc, also a higher price than usual skins. An example would be the latest Legendary skin that's coming, Battlecast Prime Cho Gath. They don't have the Pulsefire evolving armor thingy but they are worth the buck, well some of them at least if you're only looking for Pulsefire level stuffs. There's old legendary skins and new legendary skins. Tristana's Legendary skin doesn't have any new voice over, but you cannot expect a 1990 car to have a cd player that's as competent as a 2010 car's cd player, heck you might only get a cassette player.

Normal skins are just repaint or simple makeovers, with the skill effects painted another color or so, but you shouldn't expect anything special about these skins. They are cheaper than legendary skins and some of them does look pretty awesome.

As for your other question, I don't think they'll put PFE up for discount again any time soon or a riot will be made at the Garena offices.
    Wrong.

There are recolour skins (190) Normal skins (330?) the old ones have no special effects, but the NEW ONES have great particle effects like Blackthorn Morgana, Frostblade Irelia etc.

The 655 skins are Legendary(most of them are getting removed afaik) and those are rare skins which have high priority of remakes. Then there is pulsefire ezreal.

Also note, there are discontinued skins(Rocketeer tristana, rumoured to be next epic legendary skin) and Holiday skins like Mistletoe leblanc. The prices vary for these.

Afterwards, are the event/Riot skins aka Judgement Kayle, Pax Jax Pax Kayle etc. These are usually given out for free. THough in SEA server, PAX skins are really rare due to mutual agreement between PAX & Riot.

this sums it up

An
    ign:iSgL Nelson

Like our page thanks! https://www.facebook.com/isgamingnet
    Rate +Rate -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast