IPL 5 (SG)
Get ready to rumble with Singapore’s qualifiers for the IGN Pro League, one of the most prestigious tournaments for League of Legends. Thirty-two teams will be coming together in a journey fraught with challenges. The victors will receive the spoils of SGD $1,200 and their weapons of destruction, sponsored by Logitech.
In an internal battle to be the server’s best, the top team from Singapore will go up against Malaysia’s winner, and only the strongest will survive. The prize will be a paid flight to the USA with accommodations provided, as well as a shot at true glory, the chance to play alongside the elites of the League of Legends world, and lastly, the stunning six-figure prize pool of the IPL 5 Finals.
Online Brackets TO BE ANNOUNCED IN A DIFFERENT THREAD
• Mode: Custom Game 5v5 (Draft Pick)
• Champion Selection: Players may only select champions that they have unlocked or are currently unlocked through the champion rotation.
• Map: Summoner’s Rift
• Registration will be open till 32 teams have been registered.
• Up to 32 teams will be registered on a first come, first served basis.
• Each team can consist of up to 7 members (2 substitutes, 5 main team members) and must select the team captain.
• Brackets will be announced by 29th June, 2012.
• Registration closes on 28th June 1700hrs.
• Non-Singaporean teams may only register if they are available to play the offline matches on 30th June, 2012.
Forfeits and Penalties
• For the online component, teams that do not submit proof of their matches (In the IPL 5 (SG) sub-forums) within maximum of 2 hours of their scheduled match will be considered to have forfeited that match.
• Teams that forfeited their matches (in the Online Component) will be considered to have forfeited the tournament.
• Teams that do not finish playing all of their matches in the offline component will be considered to have forfeited the tournament.
• Teams that wish to withdraw or change their team members must do so by 27th June 2012 (2359 hrs) or they will be considered to have forfeited the tournament.
• Any teams that have forfeited the tournament will be banned from participating in Garena League of Legends tournaments for 3 months from the date of the tournament that they registered for.
• Any teams that have forfeited the tournament will not receive any prizes even if they qualified for it.
1st Prize: SGD$1,200 + 5 sets of Logitech Gaming Keyboard G19 (worth $279 Each) + Logitech Gaming Mouse G600 (worth $99 Each)
Total sponsored prizes are worth $1890
For more information on Logitech Gaming Keyboard G19, Click HERE
For more information on Logitech Gaming Mouse G600, Click HERE
2nd Prize: SGD$1,000
3rd Prize: SGD$800
4th – 8th Prizes: 1,600 Garena Shells for the team
Format: Single elimination (Best of 1)
• Match 1: Saturday, 30th June 2012, 1400hrs (Round of 32)
• Match 2: Saturday, 30th June 2012, 1600hrs (Round of 16)
• The team that appears on top of the bracket match up will get the choice of first ban/pick or choice of side.
• Teams are encouraged to play their matches earlier. Upon completion of the match, all teams will be required to submit proof of their matches via IPL 5 (SG) forums – a screenshot of the score screen is required.
• Submissions must be made before 30th June, 2012, Saturday, 1545hrs and 1745hrs respectively.
• Top 8 teams will be seeded to the offline component and live brackets will be generated on event site.
• Players who are late will maximum be given a maximum of 15 minutes grace time.
Format: Double elimination (Best of 1)
Cyber Express Cafe
1 Jalan Anak Bukit
Bukit Timah Plaza
Date: 7th July, 2012
Time: 1000h – 1730h
• The opponents’ Nexus is destroyed
• The opponents surrender
• All 5 opponents disconnect
The starting five players of each team must be declared before the draft begins. Substitutions are only allowed between games, but they must be declared before the draft of the next game begins.
Best of three: A coin toss will be conducted to determine which team will have the choice of first pick/ban or choice of side. The team which chooses the first pick/ban will start on the Blue team. Their opponents will take the purple team.
The choice result of the coin toss in Match 1 will be rotated in Match 2. If a tie occurs after the 2nd match (Score of 1:1), the initial winner of the coin toss will have the choice of first pick/ban or choice of side.
All games will be continued regardless of any player’s disconnection. The referee will only intervene if the disconnection occurs:
• To all players due to an issue with the server.
• Within 3 minutes of the start of the match, before first blood (if any player is unable to reconnect).
• Directly after champion selection.
If disconnection(s) occur, the referee may choose to (a), restart the game, (b), award victory to one of the teams, (c), ignore the disconnection, or (d), arbitrarily decide for both teams the next course of action.
The following actions constitute unfair play:
• The use of any cheat program and/or map hack program.
• An intentional disconnection.
• The use of any settings exceeding the standard and permitted settings
• Allowing the opponents to win a match.
• Disruptive (e.g. shouting or cussing), inappropriate and/or unprofessional behaviour directed towards another player or team.
• The use of a program bug that is determined by the referee(s) as being unfair.
• False declaration of surrendering (e.g. typing “gg”/“it’s over”).
• Any “unnecessary chatting” during the match.
“Unnecessary chatting” means any chatting for purposes other than those listed below:
• Greeting messages between the players.
• Any message to highlight game errors or bugs.
If a referee decides that external conditions (Press, Team Leader, Players, Spectators, etc) are giving or have given an unfair advantage to a player, the player may be given a warning or lose by default at the referees’ sole discretion.
Teams which want to report their opponents for unfair play should do so during or immediately after the game to their game referee(s).
Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, the offending player, at the sole discretion of the board of referees, may receive a warning, a forfeit loss or, in extreme cases, be disqualified from the tournament.
During the event, the referee(s) reserve the right to classify any other actions as unfair play.