Thread: Ping high..

Unhappy Ping high..

i would like to know , why is my ping currently getting higher ?? usually my ping around 20+... now my ping around
    50+ , 70+ or even up to 150+... what causes this to happen?? izzit the tm net connection or the server connection ??
    Rate +Rate -

me too ....my ping around 70-90 and suddenly jump to 400++ 500++ make the game very very laggyyyyyyyyy.......zzzzzzzzzzz i am Malaysian player isn't tm net suck ??? i absolutely agree!!!!!!! is damn suck if compare to sg even though Thailand,Vietnam more faster......
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code wccm85's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ericc7491 View Post
    me too ....my ping around 70-90 and suddenly jump to 400++ 500++ make the game very very laggyyyyyyyyy.......zzzzzzzzzzz i am Malaysian player isn't tm net suck ??? i absolutely agree!!!!!!! is damn suck if compare to sg even though Thailand,Vietnam more faster......
    i was wondering if i'm the only one that have this kind of problem. Same here. internet connection has no problem here but the ping time really disappointed me. people thought i'm a noob when playing lag. can GM solve this issue pls? really really lag ah!!
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code SidDefinition's Avatar
    Have you tried restarting your modem?

Ahrelia|Vidra|Riven|Caitnx
    Rate +Rate -