Can't connect to garena plus / LoL?

Well I was going to play LoL it had a new patch I downloaded it after the end it says some error which i had forgoten so i try pressing going in game it says Authenicating Failed after that i logout i cant log back in to my garena plus [Error 271d Can't connect to garena plus server. Please check your internet connection] I did check my connections nothing blocked it help me thanks
    Last edited by GM_JEM; 08-07-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    Rate +Rate -

i dont understand y i cant connect...I tired switching my modem on n off several times but still i cant login [Error 271d Can't connect to garena plus server. Please check your internet connection]..would someone help to check if the servers OK??
    Rate +Rate -

Hi,

Kindly check your Firewall Configuration and/or try Disabling Windows Firewall. Also ensure that your anti-virus is not blocking the Garena Messenger or included in the exemption list.

Regards.
    i'm not evil ...
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code zargonde's Avatar
    [271d Error Could not connect to the server in Garena. Please check your internet connection] my review but I was no different!
    Rate +Rate -

[271d Error Could not connect to the server in Garena. Please check your internet connection] my review but I was no different!Please help me check
    Rate +Rate -

Banned Accepted the Summoner's Code GM_JEM's Avatar
    Dear Summoners,

Please refer to the solution in which GM_Weevil had previously mentioned. Thanks.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards.
    Rate +Rate -