Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code sexmi's Avatar

Random Freezing in-game

Anyone else encountered this problem?
    You'd be minding your business and suddenly, the game freezes. You can't control your character and nobody else seems to be moving. When the freeze is over, you realise you've died. (either by running uncontrollably into towers or just getting wrecked by the enemy)

I know this is not a problem with my computer as my friend who I duo-queue with has the same freezing problems at the exact same time when I do (we talk on skype). This leads me to believe that it is in fact a problem with the server. I have never had this occurred to me before in my 1.5 years of playing LoL. And I hope it gets addressed soon.
    Rate +Rate -

Hapoen to mee too . Hope it will be solved soon . Happen after fiora patch
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Noxus00's Avatar
    Freezing is nothing to do with the server. And you posted in the wrong section.
    Please like my fan page if you like me.

https://www.facebook.com/WeiShinLoLSea
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code JokerPrince95's Avatar
    I hv nearly the same prob as u,though mine is tat my char freezes and cnt move,but other pple chars seem to b moving n they r chatting as per normal.mayb its sumthing to do wif latency n stuff
    IGN:Scorpion
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code sexmi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerPrince95 View Post
    I hv nearly the same prob as u,though mine is tat my char freezes and cnt move,but other pple chars seem to b moving n they r chatting as per normal.mayb its sumthing to do wif latency n stuff

im certain it isnt anything to do with my latency because i have 10-20ms constantly, and as I mentioned, my friend has the same problem as well and it happens at the exact same time too.
    Rate +Rate -