Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hacked account without registered email. account@garena.com would't help either.

I dont' have the confirmation email address because the email that was used
    to register this account was my ex-girlfriend's account and she does not
    want to give me my account back. but i do have some information that might
    be sufficient and that is all that I've got. One of the attached file is a
    message that was send to top up my account via SINGTEL TOPUP.
    What remains is only the Serial No and Pass that i used to top my account up. Another
    one is RIOT games log that was saved over time that has my account ID
    'AccountId=7606680'. i've sent some over as well.

I send them some riot saved logs as well , with screenshot of serial no and pin used for topping up my account. But they still tell me its insufficient and even tell me to send a mail from the registered account but the problem is i can't even get access to the registered account!

Gm please help me,i know you all are busy atm but it would be so much easier if you all spend a few minutes of your time to check the transaction by logging into the account and see the serial and pin.
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code a.team's Avatar
    dear....admin....i need help....my old iD have been stole...
    and emial have been changer....
    password also...
    My ID Espada-Sr..
    Help me
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code .Elegance's Avatar
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
    Rate +Rate -

My account got hacked

Dear Garena,
    This account have been hacked and the account have 2 ppl using it. I am able to log in because one of the people using the acc is a small kid and i trick him to give me the password. I have evidence of this account is mine becuz i did
    not use a registered email but the hacker make the email registered, and the account suppose to have one blackshot character in the account but the hacker make another one. The id of my blackshot is Killertomato. If u do not believe that this is true. I am willing to meet face to face and every word i type is honest. i can evenremember my bp around 10k-30k but the hacker make it around 300+ bp and also buy 19hour of Ak wth?! The hacker also use the mobile thingy which makes me unable to reset password and i need the code to reset but i dont know whose email is it. So would u please!!!!! Save this account! i beg u. i spend quite a lot of money on this account.i did not use my original email because my email have been used for another acc. You may think this is suspicious but i sware this is
    my account.

From,
    Yiheng

ps: if u want to contact me u can contact through my email: linyiheng@hotmail.co.uk
    Rate +Rate -

Dear Garena,
    I have a account which is being hacked last year year 2011 when i bought an account from my friend school friend,i bought it from him face to face no scam but when i realised that one day an account pm me the ign was J_O_L_L_y said that he wanted so share an account so i agreed with him thus did not make any scam so i gave him my account pass and he gave his account pass claming that it was not a scam so i used the account the account and two days later i logged-in using the account but it was a wrong password so i just came here to reset the password to my own the account have been inactive from 08 october 2011 please reply to this message because i loved that account and that was the account which made me love blackshot help me to reset the account password please!!!!!

From,
    Asyraaf

If you got information please contact me through my email :asyraaf3259@gmail.com
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia2261 View Post
    Dear Garena,
    I have a account which is being hacked last year year 2011 when i bought an account from my friend school friend,i bought it from him face to face no scam but when i realised that one day an account pm me the ign was J_O_L_L_y said that he wanted so share an account so i agreed with him thus did not make any scam so i gave him my account pass and he gave his account pass claming that it was not a scam so i used the account the account and two days later i logged-in using the account but it was a wrong password so i just came here to reset the password to my own the account have been inactive from 08 october 2011 please reply to this message because i loved that account and that was the account which made me love blackshot help me to reset the account password please!!!!!

From,
    Asyraaf

If you got information please contact me through my email :asyraaf3259@gmail.com
    First of all, it's not "hacked" since you voluntarily give him your password. You shouldn't have done that, since it also infringes the T&C. Not sure whether they can help you with this, but you can try send email to accounts@garena.com or PM and Reds, but I'm not sure they can help you. But you can try
    Let the game begin
    Rate +Rate -

I just want a password reset to the account if you can help please help me just a password reset the account has no verfied email just a password reset will do it,if you can help me please help me reset the password

Extra info:Asyraaf3259@gmail.com
    Rate +Rate -

Hi,

All password request and update of account information can only be processed via email since they will require you to provide information to prove that you own the account (information which you cannot post here) hence as GTX_gamers mentioned, simply send an email to account@garena.com.

Regards.
    i'm not evil ...
    Rate +Rate -

Well i bought that account a long time ago and plus no one have ever been online in that account only the day when i got scammer 08 october 2011
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Amphyxvena's Avatar
    To OP: I believe all garena account issues should be handled by Garena Support, not the LoL help team. You may try PM-ing one of the admins, the ones with red names, but I believe you will be directed to the same channel.

Also, please do not openly reveal your Garena UserID or the e-mail tagged to your Garena UserID for your account's security.
    Permanently on off-duty.
    These hands, frost burnt.
    Rate +Rate -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast