Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code THEHunted's Avatar

LOL client crashes

I have been playing LOL for a year or so. I am having problem when I log in and play from Tbun cc.

I am not sure why, but my other friends do not seem to have the problem. This problem arises after the loading screen. The LOL client will just crash and I have to reconnect. And this happen every start of a game that I play from this CC. Is it some problem with my account ID? When logged in with my friends ID, this problem does not happen at all. Please help.
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code WicToo's Avatar
    Same thing here, been playing for quite a while, and when I log in with my fellow mates, I get the 'Connection time out' error thing. In the end, I have to reconnect, and it bugs out my champion selection, my entire LoL. Any fixes?
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code WicToo's Avatar
    Tried reinstalling about 5 times, did not help. Whatsoever.
    Rate +Rate -

Please don't tell me to reinstall. The pc I am using is in a cafe. I have no problems at home using my own PC.
    Rate +Rate -

Similar problem here for me though its quite on/off. Game client will crash during load screen at no specific point pls advise thks.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code GM_Fino's Avatar
    Dear Summoner,

If it happen in CC then change com. If it from home 1. please try re download LOL installer and follow few other step below
    2. Double check your Firewall, Ports and Anti-Virus settings with the tips listed above.
    3. Use This link to update your DirectX install
    4. Did you recently use System Restore? Try this:
    -Go to your League of Legends Folder (Default- C:\Riot Games\League of Legends)
    -Open LoLLauncher.exe.version (C:\Program Files\League of Legends\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher\managedfiles\0. 0.0.## <- Highest numbered folder) using a text editor like notepad

Best Regards,
    GM_Fino
    Rate +Rate -

I have tried using other PC in the CC. It still happens to me.

Now I just noticed that when I am playing from CC, I am not able to use the skins for my heroes. At home no problems at all. No crashes or so.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code GM_Fino's Avatar
    Dear Summoner,

It mean the CC boss have to do some reinstall. We will now official close this thread thank you.

BEst Regards,
    GM_Fino
    Rate +Rate -