Thread: Garena Login

Garena Login

This is what happened,I can't login onto my Garena Account even though i've got the right password yet i can login on LoL Forum and Garena Plus.If i can login on LoL why can't i login on Garena?
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code GM_Fino's Avatar
    Dear Summoner,

When you have this issue please wait for a few min before you try to relogin to garena plus. Sometime our garena plus server restart or due to high traffic.

Best Regards,
    GM_Fino
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code rapoov2's Avatar
    GM_fino.. Help me.. I think My ID have been Hacked. Help me please.
    Rate +Rate -

Hi,

Please send an email to account@garena.com together with the following details:

User ID:
    Username:
    Registered email address:

Regards.
    i'm not evil ...
    Rate +Rate -

how to help
    Rate +Rate -

GM_Fino pls help me ny account has been hacked and i dk why i only 1 day loged in and my user and pass but wronged i dk so i am crying pls help me GM
    Rate +Rate -

help my GM_Fino althogh this is not important it really means to me the acc i use alot effort 2 make it until master seagent
    Rate +Rate -

Kindly refrain from resurrecting old posts.

Regarding your concern; email the following information to account@garena.com to request for manual password reset:

1. Your Garena user name;
    2. A valid email address that you would like to link to Garena account;
    3. A screenshot of payment transaction (e.g. a screenshot from Paypal system, a screenshot of Garena shell top up confirmation email);
    For security reasons, our customer service officer will reset password only upon receiving sufficient proof of account ownership.
    i'm not evil ...
    Rate +Rate -