Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code tcwboy's Avatar

ways to buy riot points

GM, u should have more ways to buy riot points aside from only being able to use credit card to buy. ways like cash cards, buying throught MOL points and so on!
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code .Elegance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tcwboy View Post
    GM, u should have more ways to buy riot points aside from only being able to use credit card to buy. ways like cash cards, buying throught MOL points and so on!
    Heya, when commercial launch comes probably sometime in March, We'll either be using garena shells directly, or shells to convert to rp, so you won't need a credit card.
    Hope this helps.
    http://i.imgur.com/2t1EGch.jpg
    You cannot escape the truth, you reap what you sow.
    Playing:World of warcraft, FFXIV | Musics
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by KKK.Elegance View Post
    Heya, when commercial launch comes probably sometime in March, We'll either be using garena shells directly, or shells to convert to rp, so you won't need a credit card.
    Hope this helps.
    e.e waiting for this lol. Just hope the prices are not too high for the champs...

Will skins ect be out at the same time as this?
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code iamrascal7's Avatar
    Hope this helps.
    commercial? As in advertising garena lol in television? WOW ! SO COOL ! I've never seen game being advertised apart from asiasoft games. what channal will it be? And if so, i will definately buy a lot of garena shells for runes! Double IP for Total Defense? No events? Oaawwwww
    Rate +Rate -

Emissary of the League Accepted the Summoner's Code Mawnie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iamrascal7 View Post
    commercial? As in advertising garena lol in television? WOW ! SO COOL ! I've never seen game being advertised apart from asiasoft games. what channal will it be? And if so, i will definately buy a lot of garena shells for runes! Double IP for Total Defense? No events? Oaawwwww
    No, what he means is that Garena LoL will go full on Open to everybody once March arrives. And yes, there will s'course more adverts out as commercial launch = big news.
    Bump me. (:
    Unable to login your account? Feel the need to check on your account status? Click here!

They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code iamrascal7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawnie View Post
    No, what he means is that Garena LoL will go full on Open to everybody once March arrives. And yes, there will s'course more adverts out as commercial launch = big news.
    wow can't wait! So looking forward for Maokai new champion! Next week patch really can't wait. event and vs AI ?
    Rate +Rate -

Hope this helps.
    i hope that by using garena sheels, i can unlock the champions i wan! but pls the price not too high also and not too low!
    Rate +Rate -

Emissary of the League Accepted the Summoner's Code Mawnie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iamrascal7 View Post
    wow can't wait! So looking forward for Maokai new champion! Next week patch really can't wait. event and vs AI ?
    Yeap. Good things are slowly happening for us now. Just have to inject that little bit more patience into ourselves.
    Bump me. (:
    Unable to login your account? Feel the need to check on your account status? Click here!

They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code jabbuzoinks's Avatar
    Cashcard pl0x? 0.o
    Hi,
    PoG Jay here.
    Thanks.
    Rate +Rate -

when can the purchasing of riot points start by using garena shells? so long de! and is vladimir worth buying compare to renekton
    Rate +Rate -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast