Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code karipap2's Avatar

ERROR LOGIN: Garena And RP TopUp

Dear Tech Support,

I can login and play LOL via Garena launcher using my usual and known password/ID perfectly.

However, when it comes for me to topup via Garena Website to buy Shells and Convert it to RP via the Shop it says my password is incorrect. It is weird as I have been using the same password/ID to play LOL as usual.

Could teach me how to fix this as it gets annoyed. The only way for me to top up is to borrow someone else computer to do so.

Please help
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by karipap2 View Post
    Dear Tech Support,

I can login and play LOL via Garena launcher using my usual and known password/ID perfectly.

However, when it comes for me to topup via Garena Website to buy Shells and Convert it to RP via the Shop it says my password is incorrect. It is weird as I have been using the same password/ID to play LOL as usual.

Could teach me how to fix this as it gets annoyed. The only way for me to top up is to borrow someone else computer to do so.

Please help
    Dear player,
    If you make sure your password correct,we suggest you visit our official website change your password by yourself or could you provide us more details with screen shots .

Thank you
    Customer Service Team
    Rate +Rate -