Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Game crashes at loading screen for no reason

Hi GMs/Wrenchmen,
    I've been having this problem recently and was wondering if you guys could help me out.

During the loading of each game, when either I'm loading or when all of the players have loaded, the screen goes black and the whole LoL Client closes, both the Game executable as well as the launcher aka "PVP.net".
    Trying to reconnect, the same problem occurs until I try for about 5-6 times again.

Things I've tried but still fails:
    - Relogging into Garena Plus Messenger
    - Restarting Computer
    - Reinstalling LoL
    - Relaunching PVP.net
    - Closing all other unneccessary programs and processes before pressing the "reconnect button"

As of right now, I'm unable to start any games because of this problem.

Because I'm almost out of ideas as to how to solve this, I hope that either the GMs or Wrenchmen, or in fact, anyone, can help me solve this problem urgently.

Thanks,
    Shinryuu.

EDIT: Now it has started working around 50/50, meaning that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. I don't know why.
    Last edited by xOwnageG; 11-13-2011 at 08:16 AM.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Noxus00's Avatar
    Please like my fan page if you like me.

https://www.facebook.com/WeiShinLoLSea
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus00 View Post
    Can't find any problem that fits mine. Still looking for answers.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code on9gameplayer's Avatar
    did u make a clean uninstall before reinstall.. and also.. you need to download new one.. i solved all my problems by that way..
    LoL Ranked Counter Pick - doesn't include new champions (old link)
    Main ID : DOomStArTer, 30
    Rate +Rate -

more of that, check your system requirement. Most probably is your system lacks graphic cards or graphic software like direct x. Maybe your graphic card is out of date, upgrade your graphic card or buy a new one.
    Custom game = Relax / Co-op AI = Try out new champs
    Normal game = Play for fun / Ranked = Tryhard
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by on9gameplayer View Post
    did u make a clean uninstall before reinstall.. and also.. you need to download new one.. i solved all my problems by that way..
    Did a clean uninstall, downloaded the Shyvana Full Client, installed it. Worked for awhile, then started failing.

Quote Originally Posted by [Pdm]-LemonBoy View Post
    more of that, check your system requirement. Most probably is your system lacks graphic cards or graphic software like direct x. Maybe your graphic card is out of date, upgrade your graphic card or buy a new one.
    System requirements are met, Graphics card is ATI Radeon HD 5650, also installed direct x that comes inside the LoL Client folders.
    Should not be out of date, since it has worked perfectly fine before.
    Rate +Rate -

I'm having the same problem, but some how I'm not getting any GMs to reply.
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Predice's Avatar
    I'm having this problem too, and just now, i had to restart the game 7 times before it finally worked. I tried everything but the problem still persists.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code GM_Fino's Avatar
    Dear Summoner,

Please follow those step:

1. Did you copy someone else's install? You need to http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...gue-of-legends
    2. Double check your Firewall, Ports and Anti-Virus settings with the tips listed above.
    3. Make sure your DirectX is fully updated.
    4. Use http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...b6652cd92a3for DirectX
    5. Did you recently use System Restore? Try this:
    -Go to your League of Legends Folder (Default- C:\Riot Games\League of Legends)
    -Open LoLLauncher.exe.version (C:\Program Files\League of Legends\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher\managedfiles\0. 0.0.## <- Highest numbered folder) using a text editor like notepad
    -Where the file reads "1.0.0.###", lower the ### in between the quote tags by one, save the file and then start the launcher to try to re-patch

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    GM_Fino
    Rate +Rate -

Junior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Predice's Avatar
    Umm... I did what was recommended, but my game is still crashing. Is there any other way to solve this?
    Rate +Rate -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast