Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vietnamese

Vietnamese

Garena should look into players' preferred languages and group them into teams respectively.

It's extremely frustrating if you have someone who only speaks Viet and who replies you with cryptic messages.

League of Legends is a team-effort game. It's fine if your teammates don't understand you as long as they at least respond to your pings. Yet, what I see are Viet players speaking to one another in a language only they understand, and pushing, getting themselves pwned when the other team members ask them to get back. Garena's LoL is NOT a Vietnam server, players should speak with one another in a global language.

If the only language a person knows is his native tongue, then there should be a queue-matching feature which groups them with others who speak the same tongue.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code noobpills54's Avatar
    Ping is the universal language.
    IGN: Noobpills
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by catpoopoo View Post
    It's fine if your teammates don't understand you as long as they at least respond to your pings. Yet, what I see are Viet players speaking to one another in a language only they understand, and pushing, getting themselves pwned when the other team members ask them to get back.
    Quote Originally Posted by noobpills54 View Post
    Ping is the universal language.
    Yes, Capt'n Obvious, read. As above.

Have a gd day.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code noobpills54's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by catpoopoo View Post
    Yes, Capt'n Obvious, read. As above.

Have a gd day.
    Ping is the obvious language.
    IGN: Noobpills
    Rate +Rate -

fail topic
    KISS MY ASS
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code .Elegance's Avatar
    Until now, I have yet to run into any viets who can't speak english, maybe it helps that I tell them at the start, not yell at them once the game is being lost( something I suspect alot ouf our players do :|)
    Every one I've run into has been able to speak fairly decent english, at least more understandable then some posters we get o.0
    http://i.imgur.com/2t1EGch.jpg
    You cannot escape the truth, you reap what you sow.
    Playing:World of warcraft, FFXIV | Musics
    Rate +Rate -

I dun understand, why both of Sillypore n Malaysilly always blame on Vietnoob?
    Rate +Rate -

Quote Originally Posted by LoL.Elegance View Post
    Until now, I have yet to run into any viets who can't speak english, maybe it helps that I tell them at the start, not yell at them once the game is being lost( something I suspect alot ouf our players do :|)
    Every one I've run into has been able to speak fairly decent english, at least more understandable then some posters we get o.0
    Create an alternate account, play 40 solo queue games. Then watch as some vietnamese amaze you that they are even able to install garena (in english).

My experience with vietnamese players:
    English-speaking = Moderately good player
    Non-English-speaking = feeder/afk
    Last edited by khchoy; 11-04-2011 at 05:45 PM.
    Team composition ∝ Ownage; A ward without map awareness just makes you look more stupid getting slain.
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code noobartist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khchoy View Post
    My experience with vietnamese players:
    English-speaking = Moderately good player
    Non-English-speaking = feeder/afk
    You have issues you know that? Better let a doctor check your brain, seems like you have selective memory loss or something...
    Remember: it takes 2 hands to clap, but 1 hand is enough to slap...
    ... but for a truly big explosion you'd need an igniter (trollbait), an oxidizer (troller) and a fuel source (trolled). So stop the big bombs by not being that fuel source today!
    Rate +Rate -

Senior Member Accepted the Summoner's Code Vitriol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noodleofbowl View Post
    I dun understand, why both of Sillypore n Malaysilly always blame on Vietnoob?
    lol at sillypore
    I'm a guy and I like guys. Chat me up if likewise, and/or if you speak Ita/Fra/Esp.
    Vorrei che fosse oggi, in un attimo già domani; Per reiniziare,
    Per stravolgere tutti i miei piani, perchè sarà migliore e io sarò migliore. - La Fine
    Rate +Rate -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast